Do you deliver your machines?
We deliver to private homes and businesses. Unfortunately due to logistics, we do not deliver to venues, parks, or Air B & B’s. Machines cannot be lifted up more than 2 steps total, otherwise, we require elevator or ramp access to the setup location.
For weekend (Sat & / or Sun) events we will deliver your rental on Friday and pickup on Monday. For week-day events we will deliver your rental on the day of your event and pick it up the next day.
Our machines are easy to set up and we will leave clear printed instructions with you. Clients are responsible for providing alcohol (if using it), water, and power.
For all other delivery questions please call us at (310) 842-8266.
How many drinks does one bottle of concentrate make?
Once you add liquor and water, our half-gallon concentrate of traditional flavor margaritas will yield five gallons or about 85 eight-ounce drinks. All other fruit flavors yields three and a half gallons or about 60 eight-ounce drinks. We recommend one batch of mix for every 40 to 50 guests. Each machine is capable of serving drinks for about 100 guests. If you expect more guests, a second machine is strongly recommended otherwise too much demand is put on one machine and it may not perform properly.
Are the machines easy to use?
Yes! As easy as 1..2..3… First, add water, alcohol and mix into bucket provided. Second, stir and pour contents into top of machine. Third, turn on the machine and enjoy your party. In addition, we will leave clear printed instructions with you. Remember, our Margarita Machines need NO ICE.
How long does the first batch take?
The first batch of drinks will freeze down in about forty minutes. There is no waiting between batches because you can add to the reservoir as you need to. You can do this at any time, but you should preferably do this before the machines’ mix-low alert light comes on.
Who provides the liquor and how much is needed?
You provide all of the liquor needed for drinks. A medium strength batch of margaritas calls for three liters tequila, and between one half and one liter triple sec liqueur. Remember, you have full control over how strong you want your margaritas.
Do you provide other kinds of drinks?
Absolutely. You can choose from Classic Margarita, Strawberry, Mango, Lemonade, Blue Hawaiian, Blue Raspberry, Cherry Bomb, Cola, Frose, Hurricane, Mai Tai, Orange Power, Pina Colada, TKO – Tropical Punch, and Water Melon. We even offer special KIDS flavors! Flavors especially made for kids are Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, and Tropical Punch.
How early should I reserve my machine?
Answer: For most events we recommend two weeks or longer. This is especially true during the holiday seasons and traditional party dates like Halloween, Christmas and New Years Eve.
- For those who have never rented our machines before, you’ll find that one half to three quarters of your guests may elect a frozen drink instead of beer or wine. This generally means you can reduce the amount of beer and wine you purchase;
- Margarita Man machines will operate more efficiently if you operate them in the shade when outdoors in the daytime;
- You will need a 110V, 20 amp circuit that is dedicated to running your Margarita Man machine. If you’re uncertain as to what this means, please feel free to call us;
- We will provide a 12 gauge extension cord with each rental. Our cords are generally 25 feet in length and we strongly discourage you using other cords. Cord length should never exceed 50 feet;
- DO NOT move the margarita machine to another location after we deliver it. Moving your machine after we deliver it will result in a fine of $500.00.